What type of documentation do I need to provide in order to rent a space?
- Proof of insurance (Copy of insurance card or policy page).
How long is the lease term?
- We offer one-year leases.
How do I make a payment?
- For your convenience, you can use our payment portal located HERE or mail in a check.
What forms of payment do you accept?
- VISA, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
What are your rates?
- Call today for our best rates!
When can I move in?
- Immediately, after signing your lease.
How much notice needs to be given before I move out?
- We require a 30-day written notice before you move out. Email LCK Boat Storage at email@example.com to submit your notice.
Do you offer boat maintenance, cleaning or other services?
- No, but we can provide a list of service providers.
Does there have to be someone in the office to let me through the security gates?
- No. You will receive a code to access your unit so you can access the unit at your convenience
What types of vehicles can be stored?
- Boats, other watercrafts, RVs, and trailers. If you have a specific storage need please call 270.599.0130.
Can I store personal items?
Do I need insurance?
- Insurance is the tenant’s responsibility. LCK Boat Storage does not insure the customer’s watercraft or other property. Insurance is required on all stored vehicles/vessels.